Learn about opportunities and positive life standards provided by EU in Puglia, Italy. Only for Croatians!
This project is highly linked with the Erasmus+ Programme specific actions since it is referring to improve the level of key competences and skills of young people, including those with fewer opportunities, as well as to promote participation in democratic life in Europe and active citizenship, intercultural dialogue, social inclusion and solidarity, in particular through increased learning mobility opportunities for young people, those active in youth work or youthorganisations and youth leaders, and through strengthened links between the youth field;
Learning outcomes of participants will be, indeed:
✓They will understand what are the opportunities for young people and citizens provided by EU;
✓They will be more able to discuss political and social topics seriously;
✓They will be more receptive to Europe’s multiculturalism;
✓They will be more committed to work against discrimination, intolerance, xenophobia or racism;
✓They will be more willing to take action to change the things that do not work in their surroundings;
✓They will be more aware of the fact that some people in our society are disadvantaged;
✓They will be more willing to express their opinions to the others and stand for them.
Each partner organization will send 4 participants & 1 group leader
Participants & Leaders who are motivated to work on project topic,to develop their skills on project/campaign organizing, who are willing to be challenged by non formal education methods should be advantaged by this priority selection criteria.
👤 Ideal profile & background of Participants is:
– Aged between 18 and 25 years old;
– Interested in social issues and civil rights. Basic level of English Language;
– Preferably half of the group should belong to minority groups, economical or geographical obstacles (young people with fewer opportunities);
👤Ideal profile & background of Group Leaders is:
– Aged 18+, with capacity to support his/her group in all the duration of the activities and processes.
– Leaders will be preferably people active in partner organizations, that have previously participated as participant and/or leader to any youth project national or international levels, or facilitated a Youth Exchange/Training.
– Fluent level of English Language (they will also need to translate and support communications for those participants in their national groups who have a poor level of English language);
📅 April 3th – 10th, 2018
📍 Puglia, Italy
👥 4 participants & 1 group leader
📧 CV and motivation letter send to firstname.lastname@example.org (the deadline for applications is February 23)
More about projects and preparations ⬇⬇